Mud pump pressure gauge
The mud pump pressure gauge is a specialized gauge for mud pumps. It is mainly used for the petroleum, coal, chemical industry, drilling industries. This new model is used in measuring pressure of high viscosity and easy crystal medium. The gauge is also used for measurement of stationary pressure. We provide a full range of gauges. Whether you are looking for it, we can accommodate your needs for land or offshore drilling rigs.
Mud Pump Pressure is extremely important to the drilling process. The Mud Pump Pressure Gauge enables the driller to monitor the pressure while drilling. Any unusual change in pressure will alert the driller of down hole problems. Pressure too low could indicate washed out pipe orbit nozzle, loose joint or broken drill string, worn pump packing or liners, or lost returns due to formation breakdown. Pressure too high could indicate a plugged drill bit or an increase in mud density or viscosity. Reliable indication of mud pump pressure provides an early warning of circulation problems, enabling the driller to make corrections avoiding major problems.
- Model: F,D,YK series, Flanged series.
- Measurement range: 7, 16, 25, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 160 MPa.
1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 5,000, 6,000, 10,000, 15,000, 18,000, 23,000 full of range PSI etc.
- Accuracy grade:1.6, 2.5
- Linking thread: 2 inch NPT male, 1.5, 1 inch NPT female or M 20*1.5
- Case: Fluid filled
- The use of the Gauge is allowed under the environment with the temperature ranging for -40 to +50 Celsius degree.
- Install the gauge vertically and keep the nearest to the measured unit
- Please consider temperature error when ambient temperature deflects from 20(+/-5) degree Celsius.
- Loosen oiling screw to release inner pressure in operating.
- Measurement range and linking thread can be customized.